I am from Zibo city, Shandong Province, China.Zibo is a third-tier city, consisting of eight counties.Having lived there for twenty years, I am quite familiar with city life.So When I travel, I try to choose cities as my destination, or nature travel close to cities.My parents are both local people in my hometown. They have stable income and can take me to some tourist attractions from time to time.I have dabbled in both nature and the city, but I prefer the city.I like to look at ancient buildings and works of art, as well as antiquity.For nature exploration, I also have a lot of experience, the process is tiring, difficult, but the result is to enjoy the spectacular natural wonders.

I think I’m laid back Vacationer. The purpose of traveling is to avoid the hassles of daily life and learn to find a quiet, relaxing place to enjoy the holiday.Before setting out, I will do a lot of research, making the most of everything a new place has to offer.It sounds like a little dull but I love it.